We love what we do,
it's a way of life.
Real challenge is scary, but we are not afraid.
Do you love being on the advertising front lines, collaborating with team members on the latest tools and industry trends, and tackling challenges to bring clients the solutions they need? King & Columbus is looking for innovative, energetic talent to join our growing family! Tell us your story, today.
BA/BS degree required Minimum of one year of experience in a professional environment. Experience with Search Engine Marketing (Pay per click) is preferred, but not required. Candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to become Google AdWords certified Ability to become Google Analytics certifiedView Full Job Description
The SEM Strategist will work closely with a talented team of web developers, creative designers and advertising operations specialists, in addition to having access to our Google management team to access industry trends. The ideal candidate thrives on leveraging research and analysis as part of their skillset to enhance marketing initiatives.
· Lead and execute various digital marketing initiatives, with a primary focus on Paid Search (Google AdWords/Bing Ads)
· Develops keyword lists, copy for search campaigns, and provides estimates to assist sales
· Optimize program performance and improve spend effectiveness
· Conduct and synthesize paid media audits
· Develop, implement, and optimize measurement plans
· Apply quantitative and qualitative analysis skills to match the client’s business objectives
· Conduct and synthesize regular competitive analyses and trends
· Deliver and schedule monthly reporting meetings with clients
· Lead and execute A/B and multivariate user testing to improve user experiences
· Works with design, development, sales, and account management teams to identify web design, content and layout strategies for better user experience and lead conversion; assists with implementation
· Stays current with industry best practices and is a voice for process improvement
· Monitors and implements new and emerging trends in SEM
· Manages and maintains client relationships
· Performs other related duties as assigned